Sunday, October 24, 2010

i don no y i m getting lazy n lazy...i feel so sad...
i don like tis type nof feeling..!!
y i m bcome lazy?
i hate....!!!
fuck...!!
bad feeling ...!!
haiz!!T.T

BTW i m happy to my job...
is not bcoz of my boss...haha
bcoz i have many customer always come back find me...
xD
my sale so high in tis 2 month...
xD
i like it..!!
haha

but i fat ad...many ppl they say me fat jo...
hw come like tis....hehe
i don wan fat la....
xD
cam liao la....reli fat liao?
tis is the laters photo for me....
is fat?
i don think i m fat la...haha
tis is my old photo.........compare n see..
not to much different la..xD
haha
y all ppl sya me fat jo....haiz....
SAD la...T.t
later nd to work liao...
i don no y....
i feel nothing..haha
2 weeks ad i no off...
bcoz of my fren sick..
so sienzzzzz nia...!!
no double no anything add 4 me...
actually i can don wan go d...but i stil go...
haiz...
at least gv me double mak ok...
offday working leh..
double oso cannot meh?
haha...
kim siap ka ah ne kuan ah..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment